Až 11 nových White paper mi dnes poslali z Linkedin skupiny Social media marketing. Ak náhodou máte dostatok voľného času a trochu zvládate angličtinu, tak vás toto určite poteší tiež.
1. „Monetizing Online Engagement: The New Rules of the Marketing Game“ – Customer-driven Online Engagement plays in to these trends and for the first time truly puts the needs of the individual customer central in all online communication.
Click here: http://bit.ly/tPjzqt
2. „12 Tips for a Successful Holiday Season“ – Whether you have all of your plans finalized or you haven't even started, there are 12 proven tactics that will make this holiday season stellar without significant heavy lifting.
Click here: http://bit.ly/uoJOx5
3. „The Top Six Ways to Use Social Media for Business“ – The Social Media Pocket Guide outlines the top six objectives every company should consider having at the core of its social strategy. The guide is a template for creating and implementing social media initiatives based on proven success tactics.
Click here: http://bit.ly/rHytLq
4. „Social Commerce Trends Report: Insights from the Social Commerce Summit“ – Learn what's next in social from thought leaders like Clay Shirky, Jeremiah Owyang, and Facebook's Dan Rose and brands like P&G and Best Buy. This will inspire you!
Click here: http://bit.ly/umoV8f
5. „How to Master the Art of Content Marketing“ – Learn how to turn content assets into online consumer engagement and higher web conversions. This guide will show you best practices, tips, and solutions for turning content assets into online customer engagement and higher web conversion rates.
Click here: http://bit.ly/uqVuLO
6. „Getting the Most from Your Marketing Events: The ROI of In-Person Seminars“ – If getting more high-quality leads from your marketing events spend is a top priority,
this new white paper explores which marketing events offer the greatest
return on investment for your budget and staff. Read survey results of marketers using different types of events, and then calculate your own event costs with the marketing events ROI calculator.
Click here: http://bit.ly/rCzyxi
7. „Reading Your Buyer's Digital Body Language“ – Learn how using clickstream data to target buyers' motivations allows marketers to trigger automated processes to drive better leads for sales.
Click here: http://bit.ly/tix0iK
8. „Drive More Software Evaluations Using Content Marketing Strategies“ – Learn how to execute successful content marketing strategies to target your prospects and advance them towards evaluating your software product or solution by mapping specific content to their specific research needs.
Click here: http://bit.ly/tVMMEZ
9. „Mobilize your Nonprofit: Guide to Charitable Mobile Marketing through SMS“ – How Nonprofit Organizations can use SMS to mobilize Millions of Volunteers, Dollars, and Supporters.
How Nonprofit Organizations can use SMS to mobilize Millions of Volunteers, Dollars, and Supporters.
Click here: http://bit.ly/tIlfVw
10.“ Five Predictive Imperatives for Maximizing Customer Value“ – This white paper from IBM describes how with predictive analytics, you can meet your customers’ evolving needs with forward-looking insights that anticipate changes in customer attitudes, preferences, and actions.
Click here: http://bit.ly/toZsna
11. „Cybersecurity Webinar: What Security Managers need to know about the New Threatscape“ -Trends such as mobility, Web 2.0, and consumerization are shattering traditional notions of IT control. ESET would like to invite you to attend these expert presentations by Forrester and ESET.
Click here: http://bit.ly/rSMkv5